Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
October 2020 Hotfix
Posted on October 16th, 2020 12:18 PM EST
All servers are recommended to update.
The entire change log is as follows:
- Fixed performance issue with players (Released on Wednesday)
- Fixed env_sprite_clientside affecting sprite trails (like Trails tool) in multiplayer (Released on Wednesday)
- Fixed slider constrains sometimes resetting their direction
- Fixed clients being able to spam server console with certain console commands
- net.SendOmit with a NULL entity now acts like net.Broadcast, instead of silently failing
- Fixed tooltips not inheriting derma skin of the panel they are opened for
- Fixed Hoverball corrupting vector_origin global (Community Contribution)