Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
September 2019 Hotfix update
Posted on September 6th, 2019 10:30 AM EST
Complete list of changes is as follows:
- Fixed FPS issues after the update
- Fixed an issue with Global NWVars not syncing to client when set during server start up
- A few improvements and fixes to addon menu and custom .gma files
- Fixed host_timescale not resetting with sv_cheats 0 and causing all entities to appear laggy/stuttery
- Fixed NPC driven vehicles not driving at all, such as the Combine APCs on Half-Life 2 maps
Server owners only need this hotfix if they use the SetGlobalX functions in Lua.
If you are still wondering about the Half-Life 2 style crosshair after the update, simply restarting your game should fix it for you.