Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
May 2020 Patch
Posted on May 8th, 2020 11:04 AM EST
We are releasing a small patch today.
The entire change log is as follows:
- Servers without a Game Server Login Token now get ranking penalty and do not count towards gamemode player counts
- Right or mouse wheel clicking a server will now copy its IP address and other info
- Fixed more issues with util.Base64Decode
- Fixed a script error with the constraint library when spawning duplications
- Improved error handling for built-in Duplicator when pasting constraints and they produce errors, so the duplication doesn't just stop and become un-undo-able
The update is optional for servers but they are recommended to update, especially if they were affected by one or more issues mentioned above.
Please make sure your server is running a Game Server Login Token (GSLT), you can find out more information on our wiki: